The best Raincoat for riding! Comfort and rain protection, a rain jacket made from recycled plastic bottles, which also provides protection for your saddle.
Stiernan The EquTex™ material protects against rain and wind, releasing excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers below it. A waterproof and windproof, but also breathable garment, with all the seams taped, will keep you warm even on rainy days.
- 2-layer EquTex™ Raincoat
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Recycled polyester fabric and environmentally friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflectors, reflective logo prints and piping on the front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical cuffs with Velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- High collar with buttons for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment at front and neck
- The hood is attached with snaps for safety
- 2-way YKK zipper on the front
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm bands on the zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two large YKK zippered chest pockets
- Two large hand pockets with YKK zippers
- Two YKK zippered slits at the back with reflective tape
- Elastic leg straps inside
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with a waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproof 20,000 mm / Breathability 20,000 g/mm2/24h.
The shell fabric has an environmentally friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment.